Đăng ký ngay để tham gia ACE Camp tháng 12 2015
Learn about Japan and make friends with students from around the world!
Applications are now open for APU’s Academic and Cultural Experience (ACE) Program, which will be held from Sunday, December 13 to Sunday, December 20, 2015 on APU’s campus in Beppu, Japan. To participate in the ACE Program, you must be a high school student in grades 10-12 and have a high level of English proficiency. (The program will be conducted entirely in English.) Participating in the ACE Program will give you an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make friends with other high school students from around the world while learning about Japan and Asia. The camp is held on APU’s campus, an exciting multicultural environment where almost half of the student body consists of international students representing 80 countries/regions.
During the ACE Program, you can:
- Challenge yourself in introductory Japanese language lessons
- Experience local culture through a home stay
- Join in Japanese tea ceremony and flower arranging lessons
- Try out an APU student-led Japanese culture club such as taiko drumming and yossakoi dance
- Explore the cities of Beppu and Fukuoka …and more!
How to Apply
Application information is available on the ACE Program page. Please send in your application materials on or before Sept. 18, 2015 (postmark deadline).
|Click here for details|